RFS: libetpan - a mail handling library

Hello.

While trying to build Opie environment for my ipaq handheld, I came through
libetpan library (http://libetpan.sf.net).

This library is required to build Opie. I don't like to have anything
installed not in deb format; and there are currently no packages for
libetpan in Debian archive. So I packaged it.

* Package name    : libetpan
  Version         : 0.32.cvs.20040522
  Upstream Author : Dinh Viet Hoa <hoa@users.sourceforge.net>
* URL             : http://libetpan.sourceforge.net/
* License         : BSD
  Description     : LibEtPan! - a mail library

LibEtPan! is a mail library. It may be used for low-level mail handling:
network protocols (IMAP/NNTP/POP3/SMTP over TCP/IP and SSL/TCP/IP), local
storage (mbox/MH/maildir), message / MIME parsing.

Packages are available at http://zigzag.lvk.cs.msu.su/~nikita/libetpan/
Packages are lintian-clean.
Upstream authour has already looked at the packages, and thinks they are OK.

I'm looking for a sponsor to upload the packages to Debian.
ITP is already filed (bug #250660)