RFS: xfce4-xmms-controller-plugin -- XMMS controller plugin for the XFce4 panel

  Package name    : xfce4-xmms-controller-plugin
  Version         : 1.4.3
  Upstream Author : Eoin Coffey <ecoffey@simla.colostate.edu>
  URL             : http://eoin.angrystickman.com/
  License         : GPL-2
  Description     : XMMS controller plugin for the XFce4 panel

 This plugin allows you to control XMMS from the XFce4 panel. It has
 Play/Pause/Stop/Forward/Backward, can launch or close XMMS, and launch
 the preferences window. It also displays the current XMMS playlist, as
 well as the current song and playtime/time remaining.

Packages are available on m.d.n

ITP: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=249209

This is my first attempt at creating a package with postinst/postrm scripts, so if somebody wants to take a look and make sure they're put together correctly I'd appreciate it.