Re: Steps confused about the Applicant's Checklist

On Wed, 12 May 2004 09:41:16 -0700 (PDT)
Matt Brubeck <mbrubeck@cs.hmc.edu> wrote:

> Yes, the instructions in Step 2: Identity Verification are the same as
> the "verification" mentioned in Step 1: Initial Contact.  You need to
> get your key signed *before* the initial contact; it will be verified by
> your Application Manager *after* the initial contact (this is why it is
> "Step 2", although this is not very clear from the NM Checklist pages).
	oh...So the goal of "Step 2" is that The AM will check the applicant did signed
	the key with his sponsor or not.

> I'm sure that debian-newmaint would welcome a patch to make these pages
> less confusing...
	glad to hear that ... :>

	Thanks for solving my problem at all. I can go further to have a view of the exam...:)

	Thx!
	asho