Re: RFS: txt2pdbdoc - Convert plain text files to Palm DOC (for PalmOS) and back

Erik Schanze:
> Package name: txt2pdbdoc
>
> License: GPL

>  txt2pdbdoc - Convert plain text files to Palm DOC (for PalmOS) and back
>  This utility converts plain text files (or HTML files) to the de facto
>  PalmOS standard DOC format for use in document readers (such as "C Spot
>  Run") and editors (such as "ZDOC").  DOC files are compressed by
>  default, and txt2pdbdoc can also convert DOC files back to plain text.
>  .
>  WARNING: Generated PDB files (for this and previous versions) may cause
>  problems on the Palm if they are installed by some method other than
>  hotsyncing (e.g. via a memory card).  See bug #118930 for details.
>
> Package Download: http://www.erikschanze.de/debian/
I discussed my translation of debconf template with Gerd Fuchs from
debian-l10n-german list and have done some improvements.
So please look over updated package under
http://www.erikschanze.de/debian/
or should I upload package to mentors.debian.net instead?

BTW:
Is there any need to give dpkg-buildpackage the option -v<version>
(-v1.4.2-2 in my case) to say dh_genchanges that a previous version is still
in archive?
I noticed no differences between calls with this option or not.

Regards,
Erik

--
 Bitte keine HTML-Mails! No HTML mails, please! Maillimit: 1 MB *