Re: One source package and more then 1 deb

On Sat, May 01, 2004 at 03:23:41PM +0200, Matthijs wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-05-01 at 13:55, Geert Stappers wrote:
 <snip/>
> >  <snip what="irrelevant signature"/>
Please delete old text,
so it wouldn't send (and multiplied) again.

 <snip/>

> > And where did you tell which files are for which package?
> >

> That's idd true. But i've told that already isn't it ? (in
> libinklevel1.install).

Ah, the  .install files
that is what I learned today. TNX.

> I've checked it with:
> dh_install -plibinklevel1 --list-missing and get this back:
 <snip/>
> When i check the manpage of dh_install they have a source and
> destination. Do i need to add them to the command dh_install ?

Sorry, no answer from me...

> > Other feedback from the time that I spent on libinklevel:
> >
> >  * put the the debian directory online. That makes it easier to check.
> >  ( twice a wget, an untar, an unzip and appling and patch
> >    could be avoid (by you) for your peer reviewers )
> >

> I'll take that with me.
> http://www.cacholong.nl/~matthijs/libinklevel/debian.tgz

So your reviewers have to download it and gunzip it.
Me request to posters here, is to put the files
from the debian directory online.
( and still the diff.gz, .dsc & .orig.tar.gz )

> > Cheers
> > Geert Stappers
> >

> Thanks for reviewing my package.

You are welcome, it is all about co-operation...

Een prettige dag.