Re: hrd: the puzzle game

Hello,

On Sun, 2004-04-25 at 17:48, Qingning Huo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for the hrd package.  Hrd is an curses-based
> implementation of the ancient Chinese game: HuaRongDao.  This is a very
> interesting game.  The rules are easy to understand, but the game is not
> so easy to solve.
>
> The homepage of hrd is at http://hrd.sf.net/.  I am the upstream author.
> Debian files are uploaded to http://mayhq.zapto.org/hrd-debian/.
>
> Please have a look of the package.  Any feedback is welcome.
>
> Cheers,
> Qingning

Well, there a few (minor) things that you should fix.

- Please remove unnecessary comments of debian/rules.

- Standards-Version should be 3.6.1 instead of 3.6.0

- The Changelog file is empty, and you're adding it with
dh_installchangelogs ChangeLog.

- Try to find a better description for this package.

Regards,
Bruno.
--
" In this life we are Kings or Pawns. Emperors or Fools "