Re: Library-.deb does not content libraries and headers

On Fri, Apr 16, 2004 at 12:16:37PM +0200, Simon MARTIN wrote:
> have I made a mistake in the way I've postet my question?
> Are there any further informations required?
> I'd be really thankful for any notes.

Could you please put your packages somewhere on the web?
So we could download it and investigate problems.

And don't count on dh_make, that it'll make everything for you.
Sometimes you have to move files to proper directories using other
tools, like dh_install for example.

Debhelper can help you to start with package, not to make whole package
automatically. It creates only templates, which have to be customize for
package.

regards
fEnIo

--
      _      Bartosz Feński | mailto:fenio@o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40 | IRC:fEnIo
    _|_|_     32-050 Skawina - Głowackiego 3/15 - w. małopolskie - Polska