RFS: miscellaneous packages

Hello.

Because I didn't find any sponsors last time, I've decided to made some
webpage with packages that I am looking sponsor for[1].

Therefore here I only describe those packages shortly:

netwox - network utilities[2]
otak - text-based visual interface for commandline programs[3]
siefs - virtual filesystem for accessing Siemens mobile phones memory[4]
buildtool - portable build infrastructure[5]

If anyone is interested in sponsoring some of these packages, then
please take a look at their description on my homepage.

Thanks a lot.

Uff... such mails are really easier to write ;)

regards
fEnIo

[1] - http://skawina.eu.org/en/pakiety.html
[2] - http://skawina.eu.org/en/pakiety.html#netwox
[3] - http://skawina.eu.org/en/pakiety.html#otak
[4] - http://skawina.eu.org/en/pakiety.html#siefs
[5] - http://skawina.eu.org/en/pakiety.html#buildtool

--
      _     Bartosz Feński | mailto:fenio@o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40 | IRC:fEnIo
    _|_|_    32-050 Skawina - Głowackiego 3/15 - w. małopolskie - Polska