Need an uploader for a transitional package

Hello mentors,

I need someone to upload a small transitional package for drgenius.  This
program has been renamed to drgeo and is already packaged for Sarge.
Unfortunately, the old package is still in the archive.  To provide a
smooth upgrade from Woody (and get rid of the ancient software), I made a
dummy package "drgenius" which just depends on "drgeo".

The current maintainer (Hilaire Fernandes) has agreed with this.

I'd be glad if someone could have a look at the package and eventually
upload it.  It's Lintian and Linda clean and not a big deal.  You can find
the relevant files here:

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi/drgenius_1.0-1_all.deb?bug=215156&msg=29&att=1
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi/drgenius_1.0-1.dsc?bug=215156&msg=29&att=2
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi/drgenius_1.0-1_i386.changes?bug=215156&msg=29&att=3
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi/drgenius_1.0-1.tar.gz?bug=215156&msg=29&att=4

Thanks for your time.

--
Best Regards,  | This signature is currently under construction.
 Sebastian     | Please check back later!