Need help getting package built on arm

Hi,

My package, qgis, has failed to build on arm. The error is:

uic: error while loading shared libraries: libICE.so.6: cannot open

When this first happened, I checked on packages.d.o and IIRC could not
find a package on arm that contained that file. Now I can. So I suspect
that it will work now. Should I just bump up my xlibs-dev build dep to
the latest version and upload the package to be built again?

Thanks for your help,
Steve