Re: reactivate myself

At Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 05:20:14PM +1100, Matthew Palmer wrote:
> Since you're still in db.debian.org, and not listed as an emeritus or
> disabled maintainer, I think all you'd have to do is get a new key in the
> keyring and you'd be away.  That should just be generate a key, get it
> signed, and send it to the keyring maintainer.

Getting it signed is the trick isn't it?
Anyway, I created a new key D013D622, aka:
F51C E34F 8D4E 249A 6C2E 998B 2CF0 55E9.

Should be in the *.pgp.net system.

I'll try and sign this with my old key (54d81666)
I think it's on an old hd around here.. otherwise..

Can this be approached like step 2 of the NM process?
There are no other maintainers on island last I checked.

> Info on various maintainer "levels" can be found at
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2003/debian-devel-announce-200305/msg00006.html

Well I'm not listed there.

 - bri

--
Recursivity. Call back if it happens again.