RFS: gtans - Tangram (puzzle) game using GTK+

Dear mentors,

I'd like to adopt the recently orphaned[1] package 'gtans'[2].

These are the specs:

Package name    : gtans
Version         : 1.2
Upstream        : Philippe Banwarth <bwt@users.sourceforge.net>
URL             : http://gtans.sourceforge.net/
License         : GPLv2
Long Description:
 The Tangram is a Chinese puzzle where the player has to arrange a set of
 pieces to match a given shape. All the pieces must be used and should not
 be laid on top of one another. The pieces are five triangles, a square and
 a parallelogram. gtans contains more than 380 figures to play with. It uses
 the mouse to control pieces. gtans is highly customizable using the
 interface.
 .
 Please check http://gtans.sourceforge.net/ for the upstream homepage.
Closes: 182145 238028 238030
Changes:
 gtans (1.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * New maintainer (Closes: #238030)
   * New upstream release (Closes: #238028)
     + the figures file named alpha.figures as well as Russian and Ukrainian
       translations now included upstream (Closes: #182145)
     + added Polish, Czech, and Turkish (incomplete) translation
     + no other changes
   * Added Chinese (big5) and Japanese translation from upstream homepage
   * Added German translation from new maintainer
   * Updated upstream author and homepage in manpage
   * General overhaul of debian/*
   * Standards-Version 3.6.1

After this upload there will be only one single bug[3] left, I already
contacted the submitter as I believe it can simply be closed.

The current state of my packaging (lintian and linda clean) can be
found at
http://ernst.uni-hd.de/debian/gtans

I'd be really glad if I could find someone to sponsor this :)

Thanks for taking your time,
cheers,
Flo

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/238030