Re: buildd problem

John Belmonte <john@neggie.net> writes:

> Hello,
>
> Not being much of a buildd expert, I'm wondering what is keeping my
> xmlsec1 package from entering testing.  There was a problem with the
> s390 build attempted Feb 05: "libgnutls10-dev missing".  However, I
> see that the s390 binary of libgnutls10-dev has been available since
> Feb 10. Will this take care of itself or must I do something to
> trigger a new build attempt?
>

> -John

You can check out details of the state of your package on

http://www.buildd.net/

Depending on the state of your package in wanna-build its
automatic.  Correct state for "libgnutls10-dev missing" would be
Dep-Wait, which requeues the source once the dependency becomes
available (looks like that happened from what Colin Watson mailed).