Sponsor search for libaudio-flac-perl

Hello folks,

Recently I have packaged the Perl module Audio::FLAC as Debian package
libaudio-flac-perl, the package is 100% lintian compilant and has been
tested successfully on Debian unstable along with Perl 5.8.0.

At this point I am searching for a sponsor in order to upload this
package to the official Debian unstable pool.

I have uploaded the package, via dput, to the Debian Mentors Net (MDN)
server, so if someone is interesting in sponsoring me, here is the URL:

    http://mentors.debian.net/debian/dists/unstable/main/binary-all/libaudio-flac-perl/

Thanks for your interest in libaudio-flac-perl.
Best regards,

 I.

P.S. Actually I am not subscribed to this mailing list so please Cc: me
     directly (eim@mentors.debian.net) for any feedback. Thank you.

--
                        )/_
              _.--..---"-,--c_    Ivo Marino <eim@mentors.debian.net>