Re: RFS: libxml-libxml-perl etc. to fix libxml-filter-xslt-perl FTBFS

On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 01:26:06AM -0800, Michael K. Edwards wrote:
> Updated packages for libxml-libxml-perl and friends are in the same
> place as before.  (The only real differences are Uploaders: Jay Bonci
> and signature with a proper securely managed key.)  As I mentioned
> before, the "make test" failures are harmless and will go away with
> the next libxml2 upload.

I've uploaded this lot now, so we can keep an eye on the build logs.

> I'd also like to adopt libhttp-ghttp-perl (also needed by AxKit),
> which was my reason for adopting libghttp with your help.  If you
> don't mind uploading it and libghttp (the changes to both are
> trivial), I would appreciate it.

Uploaded.

No problems throughout - these were a pleasure to sponsor. The only
incredibly minor nitpick I had was that `pwd` in debian/rules is better
written as $(CURDIR), but I should probably take that up with
dh-make-perl ...

Cheers,