RFS: passepartout - fixes 1 RC bug

My sponsor for passepartout is on vacation. Therefore I'm looking for a
"one time" sponsor for my package passepartout. The package was
initially sponsored by Matthias Ulrichs and later by Sebastian Ley.

The new package includes the following changes:
   * New upstream release (closes: #225925, #228088)
   * command renamed to passepartout upstream (closes: #226082)
   * NEWS corrected upstream (closes: #225551)
   * manpages now included upstream
   * updated configuration file /etc/pptout

In addition to 1 RC bug the sponsoring of this package would close
all other bugs.

You can download the package at:
http://www.soziologie.ch/~steinlin/passepartout/

Thanks