Re: Debian and Oracle

Patrick Geschinski <geschinski@t-online.de> wrote:

> Hi group,

Hello,

> So my question is why doesnt't Oracle certify his product for Debian ?
> What's the obstacle ?
> In my opinion it is very, very important that big companies certify their
> products for debian.

In my opinion, the relevant entity to ask this question would be Oracle,
not some random Debian list.

Since you don't seem to be sure about what this list is for, here is an
excerpt from http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/subscribe:

    Newbie Debian developers can seek help with packaging and other
    developer-related issues here.

    This list is not meant for users' questions, but for new maintainers'!

--
Florent