RFS: nload -- A realtime terminal network usage monitor

Hi,

In response[0] to Martin Michlmayr's request[1] for temporarily
maintainers, I've prepared an updated nload[2] package.

We would want to sponsor this package? Chances are, one more upload will
be forthcoming for cosmetic changes (standards-compliance) and possibly
a build-fix (see forwarded mail for more information), and that's it
until new upstream version comes.

The diff is really small, especially compared to current unstable
version. If you decide to sponsor, please do read the second of the
issues I've noted in the below-forwarded message.

 Nload  is a console application which monitors network traffic and bandwidth
 usage in real time. It displays the total amount of data that has been
 transfered over a network device since the last reboot, the current bandwidth
 usage,  and  the  minimum,  maximum,  and  average bandwidth usage measured
 since it started.
 If the user wants, it is also able to display two bars, similar to progress
 bars,  presenting the current load graphically. Support for displaying several
 devices simultaneously is included.
Changes:
nload (0.6.0-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * Temporary new maintainer: Jeroen van Wolffelaar
  * New upstream version
  * Compile fixes in NMU were already fixed in new upstream (Closes: #141920)
  * Remove debian manpage, upstreams has one now (partially fixes #222170)
  * Fix debian/rules to execute upstream's `make install' properly
  * config.{sub,guess} updated (from now on automatically) (Closes: #114994)

 -- Jeroen van Wolffelaar <jeroen@wolffelaar.nl>  Mon, 12 Jan 2004 13:48:53 +0100

See the below-forwarded mail for more information.

[0] <20040112133447.GA21598@A-Eskwadraat.nl> (sorry, archives down, so
    no http link); forwarded below
[1] <20040112105814.GA25970@deprecation.cyrius.com>
[2] http://jeroen.a-eskwadraat.nl/sw/debian/nload-temp.tar