Re: RFS: albumize, an mp3 organizing tool

Update:
The alpha stage packages and sources are available for download at
http://metaloft.com/albumize/

Feedback is more than welcome.
Beware, there are a few known bugs.
Example usage is in the README.

Joshua Kwan wrote:

I can't upload your package but this seems very interesting to me. The
first question that comes to mind is: does albumize support Ogg Vorbis
and FLAC? I'd be an avid user of it if so.
Its in the TODO file. Currently I depend on eyed3 for tag manipulation which has planned Ogg support.

If it only supports MP3, you'll be shutting out a large portion of
people with gigantic music collections from the user base of this
program :)
I agree. It is planned.

-Dirk Morris