Re: RFS: gURLChecker

El dom, 04-01-2004 a las 10:15, GCS escribió:
> On Sat, Jan 03, 2004 at 04:25:56PM +0100, Daniel Pecos <netpecos@yahoo.es> wrote:
> > Hi everybody and happy new year!
>  Thanks, I wish you the same!
>
> >     Name: gURLChecker
> >     License: GPL
> >     Short Description: URL checker for GNOME2
> >     Long Description: gURLChecker is a GNOME2 tool that can check links
> > 	on a single web page or on a whole web site in order to 	determine
> > validity of each page.
>  What's the main differences between the linkchecker debian package and
> your proposed package? As I understand is, you have a GUI, and do
> statistics at the end.

Well, as you said, these seem to be the main differences between them,
but linkchecker has more options than gURLChecker, so it's a little more
difficult to use (also it's more powerfull).

Some screenshots are available on its web page:

http://www.nongnu.org/gurlchecker

--
Daniel Pecos Martinez
http://netpecos.org