Re: RFS: gURLChecker

On Sat, Jan 03, 2004 at 04:25:56PM +0100, Daniel Pecos wrote:
> Hi everybody and happy new year!
>
> I'm looking for an sponsor for a package I had created time ago. Here
> you have a little info about if:
>
>     Name: gURLChecker
>     License: GPL
>     Short Description: URL checker for GNOME2
>     Long Description: gURLChecker is a GNOME2 tool that can check links
> 	on a single web page or on a whole web site in order to determine
>	validity of each page.
>
> I think it is a good tool for those who have a big web page and
> eventually want to check the validity of its links. It has a good GTK2
> interface, and it is really easy to use, giving a very clear chart of
> results.
Yes, I have interrest in such tool.

> At this moment I have two packages: gurlchecker and
> gurlchecker-unstable, one for the stable branch and other for the
> unstable one ;-)
>
> I have the packages available with this APT sources:
>
> deb http://www.aditel.org/~dpecos/debian/packages binary/
> deb-src http://www.aditel.org/~dpecos/debian/packages source/

After including the deb-src line and a `apt-get source`, I got

  gurlchecker_0.6.3-1.tar.gz

When reading http://www.gnu.org/directory/webauth/misc/gURLChecker.html
I would expect

  gurlchecker_1.6.3-1.orig.tar.gz

Reduce debian/changelog to debian relevant parts and close ITP #187423

(I didn't look any further)

> Thank you!
>
> --
> Daniel Pecos Martinez