Re: RFS:tuxeyes; was: Re: RTS: tuxeyes

On Fri, Dec 26, 2003 at 09:22:07PM +0100, GCS <gcs@lsc.hu> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 26, 2003 at 09:10:02PM +0100, GCS <gcs@lsc.hu> wrote:
> >  I am looking for a sponsor of tuxeyes. Which is a fancy version of
> > xeyes, but showing Tux, and other GNU figures on your screen.
I have made some more progress on the package. Fixed the last bug for
the package, which caused the pupil to disappear. I have a quesion about
it: as the package hasn't uploaded into unstable, was I wrong by
incrementing the Debian version again? I think it's bad (late worry) as
the previous section of changelog won't be processed, and the bugs won't
be automagically closed.

Thanks for any attention,
GCS
--
BorsodChem Joint-Stock Company				Linux Support Center
Software engineer					Developer