Re: How to build in a build machine?

On Fri, Oct 31, 2003 at 12:06:31AM +0100, Magos?nyi ?rp?d said
> Hi!
>
> Did I miss some clever tools, or if I have a  build dependency
> uninstalled on a build machine, I should really bother its admin
> to install it?

On the buildd's, you mean?  The buildd software will install all the
build-deps automatically.  If you mean on a regular developer system,
then you need to contact debian-admin, AIUI.

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org> | mlspam@ertius.org  |  Do I look like I want a CC?
Words of the day: constitution militia International Criminal Court CDMA UNSCOM