Re: RFS: avrdude - Programmer for Atmel AVR microcontrollers

> Do you have any suggestions where? It is a very specific package.

debian-embedded@l.d.o may be, or at least someone there might know if
there's a better place/ list - just guessing though, as ...

> The upstream author is willing to publish the .deb-files at his download site,
> but I would prefer to get it added to the official debian servers, I just
> would like to contribute something back to this project.

... I'm not a DD yet myself, I am on the process though, having come across
a little tool (fastdep, very fast C/C++ dependency generator) that I'd like
packaged, and I'd also like to give a little back.

best regards
zenaan