RFS-3: camsource -- a modularized and multithreaded webcam-streaming software

Okay third try since mentors.debian.net's i386-tree got lost no one was
able to have a look at the package and decide to sponsor :-]

Camsource grabs images from a video4linux device and makes them available to
various plugins for processing or handling. It features a modularized and
multithreaded design to offer a large amount of flexibility. A server plugin
runs in its own thread, which makes it possible to use the same grabbed frame
for several purposes at the same time. There are also filter plugins, which
can be daisychained to create useful and no-so-useful effects in images. The
configuration happens through an xml config file, hopefully making configuring
camsource an easy task.
.
Homepage: http://camsource.sourceforge.net/

Package:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/dists/unstable/main/binary-i386/camsource/

The package was discussed on debian-mentors mailing list already, so I
think it's fairly clean, but the sponsor should check it anyway :)

I'd like the sponsor to be my advocate too...

     Balu