Fw: RFS: libxt-java (0.20020426a-1) -- An implementation in Java of XSL Transformations

Hi all,

I'm still  looking for  a sponsor  for libxt-java. I  did found  one but
forgot who (sorry),  but he doesnt like to upload a  package I'm not yet
the maintainer. I  can send a signed mail of Ola  (opal@d.o) who says he
has not the time to review and upload the package _and_ does not want to
maintain the package anymore.

Many thanks for your time and help,

--
  .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **
 : :' :     Arnaud   Vandyck

--- Begin Message ---
Hi mentors,

I'm still looking for a sponsor to upload libxt-java. Ola (opal@d.o) did
(quickly) look at the package and  agree with the upload but has no time
to do it.

Many thanks for your time,

--
  .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **
 : :' :     Arnaud   Vandyck
 `. `'   http://alioth.debian.org/users/arnaud-guest/
   `-    http://alioth.debian.org/developer/diary.php?diary_user=2781
         jabber: avdyk@jabber.org
--- Begin Message ---
Hi everybody,

I'm looking  for a  sponsor to  upload new upstream  and some  rework of
libxt-java.

More information (and apt-get'able):
http://vbstefi60.fapse.ulg.ac.be/~arnaud/debian/

libxt-java (0.20020426a-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New maintainer, closes: #200457
  * New upstream release, closes: #145444
  * Upstream has  been reorganized,  debian/rules hase been  reworked to
  * fit
    the changes
  * Changed the dependency from libcrimson-java to libgnujaxp-java
  * Changed section devel to libs which is IMHO more appropriated
  * Moved back to main because libservlet2.2-java is now in main
  * libservlet2-*-java  is needed  to build  but only  suggested  to run
  * (only
    two classes need the library in a web context)
  * Added the new upstream author Bill Lindsey <bill@blnz.com> in
    debian/copyright, also changed the download location

 -- Arnaud Vandyck <arnaud.vandyck@ulg.ac.be>  Mon, 15 Sep 2003 12:41:17 +0200