RFS: APT-Fu - source building tool for APT

Hello, I wrote a new source-building tool for APT and am looking for
somebody to sponsor it.

Here's an excerpt I wrote for the README file:

    Why APT-Fu?  Why not use an existing source-building tool in Debian?

    The source-building tools I've encountered in Debian have all had their
    strong points, but none of them had nearly all the features I wanted.

    I wanted something that would let me install a package from source with
    one command: `apt-fu src-install pkg`

    The ability to automatically modify the source code through simple
    configuration scripts with inline-patches: optFiles.

    The ability to easily preserve my changes if I manually edited
    something: configurable auto-diff generation with the --prompt=pre-build
    option.

    I also wanted to keep the scores of rarely used, and sometimes
    conflicting build-dependencies off my system: --no-keep-builddeps, the
    the default setting

    apt-fu can also decide which build-dependencies to build from source,
    choosing only the ones with static libraries or objects in them. It
    won't build every single build-dependency from source because the
    resulting binaries won't benefit from it: (--recursive|-R option)

    Furthermore, I wanted something that would work on the latest 'stable'
    distribution (3.0, at the time of writing). Correctly selecting the
    default source package version and build-deps is important to me since I
    keep unstable deb-src lines in the sources.list for my stable machine in
    case I need a backport done to stable: `apt-fu src-policy pkg` to check.

/excerpt

 apt-fu is a command line tool for the downloading, modifying, building and
 installing of Debian binary packages from their source code.  It can
 automatically target source packages for a non-Debian architecture compatible
 with supported Debian architecture.  It can also automatically modify fields
 in control files, automatically apply patches, and run other modifications
 through scripts known as optFiles.
 .
 It can be run as a normal user with sudo or as root.

Please take a look and try it out here:

APT URIs:
deb http://www.yhbt.net/normalperson/debian ./
deb-src http://www.yhbt.net/normalperson/debian ./