Re: Description help for argouml

On Fri 09/12/03 17:23, Arnaud Vandyck wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Lintian tell  me that  there is  a problem in  the description  field of
> argouml:
>
> W: argouml: description-synopsis-might-not-be-phrased-properly
>
> Here is the description field, can someone help me to solve this?

There's not supposed to be a period at the end. If you do a google for
the warning (description-synopsis-might-not-be-phrased-properly) it will
link you to a page on debian [1] that will describe the error better.
There's probably an easier way to figure this out (some manpage,
linitan's probably), but this worked for me.

[1]: http://lintian.debian.org/reports/Tdescription-synopsis-might-not-be-phrased-properly.html

--

| Josh Lauricha            |