Re: FAQ for debian-mentors

On Fri, Sep 05, 2003 at 07:24:15PM -0400, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 05:54:49PM +1000, Matthew Palmer wrote:
> > OK, having watched the same questions come past regularly, I've finally
> > bitten the bullet and put a bit of a FAQ together for this list.  I'd
> > appreciate comments and more questions and answers.
> >
> > http://people.debian.org/~mpalmer/debian-mentors_FAQ.html
>
> Thanks very much!  Maybe this should be integrated into the new maintainer's
> guide, or some other Debian documentation?

To facilitate that, I've put an explicit licence notice at the bottom of the
page if someone wants to incorporate it into another Debian document
(alternate licencing can be arranged if needed).

I'll probably keep it maintained separately since (a) it's nice to be able
to give a single clear URL when referencing a FAQ, and (b) it'll (hopefully)
be updated regularly, and I'd want the changes to appear immediately and not
wait for a CVS export or other build activity.

- Matt