building unstable packages with stable

I'm using sourceforge's compile farm and I'd like to know how to use it to
compile packages for unstable. They use woody. I also have an account on
HP's testdrive systems.

Is there any reasonably easy way to do this? I know that the buildd's can
take care of it, but I'd like to be able to do this myself.

Even if they have gcc 3.3 how would I specify that it should be used
instead of gcc 2.x (default 2.95.x on Woody)? I see that gcc-3.0 is
available for woody, but 3.3 isn't... I think I'm stuck as far as the c++
abi transition goes for using sf's compile farm.

     Drew Daniels