Sponsor request for wmakerconf, wmakerconf-data

Hi all,
A little while ago I filed an ITA on wmakerconf and wmakerconf-data.
With some help and advice from Bastian Kleineidam, I've fixed a number of
bugs and updated wmakerconf to stop using the deprecated proplist
interface.  Preliminary packages are available here:

deb http://borex.princeton.edu/~kmccarty/ unstable main
deb-src http://borex.princeton.edu/~kmccarty/ unstable main

Unfortunately Bastian doesn't have sufficient time to sponsor the
packages, so I would like to ask if someone else could do this for me.

Regards,

--
Kevin McCarty                Physics Department
kmccarty@princeton.edu       Princeton University