Sponsorship request for libgeo-metar-perl (cleanup and unorphan upload)

I'd like to ask if anyone has a few minutes to spare to upload a package
for libgeo-metar-perl. It's currently orphaned on WNPP.  I have an
updated version available at

http://jay.bonci.com/?node=libgeo-metar-perl

It needed a new upstream version, a few package touchups, closing of
some lintian errors, updated to debhelper 4, a section change, and it
unorphans the package.

I've put together other perl packages (I have three currently in the
archive), and it looks good to me, so with all hope it should be minimal
headache for anyone who could spare the time.

Thank you much for your time,

		--Jay Bonci

--
Jay Bonci    | <jay@bonci.com>
GPG: E0B8B2DE| 562B 35DC BE8D 7802 DB31  6423 64D8 790F E0B8 B2DE