NMU of libhtml-format-perl?

Hi,

I need some asistance in doing a NMU with a new upstream version and
some bugs that are not in the BTS yet.

Maintainer for this Package libhtml-format-perl is
Michael Alan Dorman <mdorman@debian.org>.
Current Version is   1.23-1
New Version will be  2.03-0.1

I have a new Version of libhtml-format-perl allmost ready to run,
resolving the Bugs:
	#157594: libhtml-format-perl: debian/copyright problems
	#190459: libhtml-format-perl: FTBFS: Missing Build-Depends
	#195093: libhtml-format-perl: New Upstream Version available

While I update the package, I recognized that lintian reports a lot
more errors:

W: libhtml-format-perl: package-installs-nonbinary-perl-in-usr-lib-perl5
   usr/lib/perl5/HTML/Formatter.pm
W: libhtml-format-perl: package-installs-nonbinary-perl-in-usr-lib-perl5
   usr/lib/perl5/HTML/FormatText.pm
W: libhtml-format-perl: package-installs-nonbinary-perl-in-usr-lib-perl5
   usr/lib/perl5/HTML/FormatPS.pm
E: libhtml-format-perl: package-installs-packlist
   usr/lib/perl5/auto/HTML-Format/.packlist
E: libhtml-format-perl_2.03-1_powerpc.changes:
   bad-distribution-in-changes-file frozen unstable
W: libhtml-format-perl source: ancient-standards-version 3.0.0.0

They are fixed in the new version, too.

Should I report one bug for all these messages or three bugs, one for
each message?

Are the following steps correct?

1.   Reporting the unreported Bugs
2.   Sending Michael a Patch and inform him that I want to do a NMU
2.5. Submitting the Patch to each bug in the BTS (maybe a link is
     better what do you think?)
3.   Tag all bugs with Patch.
4.   Wait some time.
5.   Upload the Package with 7 Days Delay

best regards
	Hans Freitag
--
May the source be with you!