Looking for sponsor.

Hi!

My name is Harold K. Brown (Hal).  I have about 20 years of programming experiance in C++ and C.  I also have a background in hardware design, asm, and networking.

I have been working on correcting kernal source code as a result of compiler changes and see that more work may be needed.  I know that this may not be "a debian project", but I believe I would like to hook up with someone in the debian team to start with whom already contribtes to the kernal efforts.

I have been a serious Linux user for about 6 years and use it at work and for pleasure.

However, to contibute in a serious manner I need a sponsor.

I am a quick study but do have a lot to learn.  I have read though most all of the Debain stuff and like the Debian concept.

I look forward to hearing from someone.

Hal

Do you Yahoo!?