SML/NJ Bugfix and New Packages

My sponsor is unavailable to upload for me right now, so I am seeking a
Developer who would like to help me get the following uploaded:
1. A bugfix to the smlnj-runtime package. Fixes a compile problem with
   the gcc-3.3 compiler.
2. Optionally a set of new smlnj related packages:
       libckit-smlnj     A C front end in SML
       libsmlnj-smlnj    Useful libraries for Standard ML of New Jersey
       libnlffi-smlnj    Standard ML No Longer Foreign Language
                         Interface library
       ml-nlffigen       Standard ML No Longer Foreign Language
                         Interface tool

I can wait on the new packages, but I would like to get the bug taken
care of right away. These are all available on http://aread.sdf1.org

Aaron
--
Aaron Matthew Read <amread@nyx.net> http://www.nyx.net/~amread
1024D/67A9728A: B9DE 635A 86D8 5EF5 0619  B5BB 9B81 E080 67A9 728A