Re: Machine access for NM Applicants.

On Tue, May 27, 2003 at 12:25:37PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> > This list of debian machines: http://db.debian.org/machines.cgi, shows
> > that some of the machines allow access by "all". There is no further
> > explanation of who qualifies as "all", or how someone who is "all" can
> > get access.
>
> all = all debian developers and perhaps special cases (don't know).

I'm sorry, I still don't get it. Other machines are marked "developer
only". So access to these 'all' machines is somehow more general. Maybe
I should ask if I qualify as a debian developer for these purposes.

I haven't gotten a responce from anyone at debian-admin. Does anyone
know where else I could ask?

> Take a look at http://www.testdrive.compaq.com/

Nice! That might get me part ways. Though all the debian machines appear
to be Woody.

Thanks much,

Mike
mschacht@alumni.washington.edu