Request for sponsor: vtun

I'm the new maintainer of vtun, after it was orphaned. I have finished
packaging the new vtun (2.6), which includes a number of new goodies
and bug fixes. Available from:
http://www.surgo.net/deb/vtun_2.6.orig.tar.gz
http://www.surgo.net/deb/vtun_2.6-1.diff.gz
http://www.surgo.net/deb/vtun_2.6-1.dsc

the diff.gz is rather long because of configure script changes. The
important point in it is that I added a patch that allows SSL-enabled
clients to connect to non-SSL enabled servers. The testing for this
went just fine.

Also something to note is that the I changed the section from non-US
to main/net, because cryptographic software is now in main (namely
libssl0.9.7, which vtun uses for its cryptographic code).

Thanks in advance,
Morgon
--
You said homosexuals form a small percentage of the population.  So
do Jews.  Is that a reason to deny someone equality?