Re: RFS: zile - a very small emacs-like editor

    Hi all,

  I'm still looking for a sponsor for the zile package (already in archive).

  My first announce was for the 1.6.1-3 version of the package. Meanwhile
a new upstream version (including patches I had forwarded) have been
released. So I have packaged a new version (1.6.2-1).

  Zile is a mini emacs clone with a ncurses interface and a near zero
under mutt for example.

  So, if someone is interested, source and binary packages are
apt-getable from the mentors.debian.net repository with these
sources.list lines :

    deb http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
    deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free

or from my web pages :