Re: openoffice.org- l10n, spellcheck ,help -hu

BaliHB wrote:
> I looking for a sponsor for 3 packages.
> openoffice.org-l10n-hu
> openoffice.org-spellcheck-hu
> openoffice.org-help-hu
>
> 4 more info check:
> https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/ooodeb-hu/

For openoffice.org-spellcheck-hu it my be OK, but at the moment we are
deploying a new policy for them, so please be patient.

For the other two, please contact us (the Debian OpenOffice.org Team on
debian-openoffice@lists.debian.org or #debian-oo on IRC so we
can look at them.
It would be good to develop a patch to include -l10n-hu into the
pfficial source to get it submitted for OpenOffice.org's upstream
later...)

!! Nobody please sponsor these packages now.... !!

Regards,

Rene
--
 .''`.  Rene Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73