RFS for fcitx

Hi:
   I'd like a sponsor for the package 'fcitx' which I built. I am also
   willing to become a NM.
   fcitx is a X Input Server for Simplified Chinese which is widely used among Linux users in China.
   Packages are avaiable at http://mail.ustc.edu.cn/~wangwr/debian/index.html . Note that a font file is removed from the original tarball after discussing withthe upstream author. The font cannot be redistributed and lacking of it doesn't affect the use of the software.

   ITP #189271
   * Package name    : fcitx
     Version         : 1.8.3
     Upstream Author : YuKing <yuking_net@sohu.com>
   * URL             : http://www.fcitx.org/
   * License         : GPL
     Description     : Free Chinese Input Toy for X

   fcitx is a X Input Server based on XIM, including WuBi, PinYin, and QuWei input method for Simplified Chinese. It is many persons' favorite input program in China.

	Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Wang WenRui