From:Maus Abacha

Reply to:mausmaryam@shuf.com
Tel:234 803 3585896
Dear Sir,
I wish to relate to you my intentions and forthwith seek your
assistance.
I am James Adams. I am working with the Standard Financial Trust in
the
Republic of Benin, but, I have been deployed to our office in
Lagos,Nigeria. Basically what my organization does is clearing and
forwarding of securities (diplomatic delivery services) which is
strictly
for government and government officials the consignments are usually in
the form of cash, gold diamonds, precious stones as well as classified
documents, wills and agreements.
For about three years and four months now, a certain cash box was lodged
into my organization from Zaire (Republic Democratic of Congo] and other
countries in Africa by the past and late presidents and Head of States,
eg Mobutu Seseko of Zaire, Late Sani Abacha of Nigeria, etc and has since
remained unclaimed.
Investigations carried out revealed that the depositor is a political
office holder and is looking forward to a foreigner to assist in
transferring this fund.  So I would need you to use you as the
beneficiary of the parcel, to enable us clear the consignment and remit
it into an account overseas.  I am also assuring you that this
transaction is risk free and there should be no room for fears.
Please endeavor to keep this strictly confidential.
Best regards,
Maus Abacha
Alternative Email: mausmaryam@shuf.com
234 803 3585896