Re: Still no sponsor for PySol

First (forgive me if you've stated it already) is this a native debian package?
I.e. are you developing it for debian, or are you packaging it?

How are you generating the .diff.gz files? dpkg-buildpackage should name them
something like: pysol_4.81.orig.tar.gz and pysol_4.81-1.diff.gz.  If anyone
knows a better way than dpkg-buildpackage to generate the diff let me know...

Thanks,
Roger

p.s. Give me a few days to look at them, but I am NOT an official DD, so anyone
reading this please correct me as well...