Re: NM's to fix bugs? (Was: Asking for an advocate (gURLChecker))

> >  + There are so many packages and so many bugs that it's really hard to
> >    say where to start.
>
> this is an upstream bug I wont fix anytime soon, so here is something
> to start with:
> http://bugs.debian.org/71419
> webcheck: Could it be internationalized?

Tips like this are good of course, but my main point was:

   'There should be some way to priorize the packages as well as bugs:
   it's clear that fixing grave bugs is more valuable than whishlist
   items but should I pick "axyftp-doc" or "mhc-utils"?' (...or webcheck?)

   and

   'Maybe some semi-automatic (eh..) list of priorized packages would help?'

I.e. aside from trying to convince someone that Debian would benefit from
having you around (I, for one, have an advocate already) or fixing bugs from
packages you are interested in:

   which bugs (and more importantly) _in_which_packages_ would make the most
   difference for the whole project?

- Jarno