Forwarding Bugreports

Hello,
Isn't http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Developer#forward self-contradictory?
| Make sure that the To field of your message to the author to has only
| the author(s) address(es) in it; put both the person who reported the
| bug and nnn-forwarded@bugs.debian.org in the CC field.
|
| Ask the author to preserve the CC to nnn-forwarded@bugs when they
| reply, so that the bug tracking system will file their reply with the
| original report.
|
| When the bug tracking system gets a message at nnn-forwarded it will
| mark the relevant bug as having been forwarded to the address(es) in
| the To field of the message it gets.

What will happen? The author replies *to* *me* and CCs nnn-forwarded,
and according to the last quoted paragraph the BTS will mark the
bugreport as forwarded *to* *me*. Either the documentation of what
nnn-forwarded does or the description "how to forward a bug-report" is
wrong.

If the documentation of nnn-forwarded is correct, simply setting
author (and nnn-forwarded) should work much better. - The discussion
is archived in the BTS and I get the messages anyway, because I'm
either the maintainer or at least subscribed to the package via PTS.
              thanks, cu andreas
fuhggvat qbja gur juveyvat tha.
Neal Stephenson in "Snow Crash"