Looking for a sponsor for libgnujaxp-java

I am not a Debian Developer yet but I did package gnujaxp, a free
implementation of the jaxp api with a SAX2 and DOM Level2 free
implementation.

The announce of the package as already be done[1] on debian-java and
Mark Howard made some remarks[2]. Everything has been corrected[3] and
the package is lintian clean.

Here are some informations about the packge:

Package name: libgnujaxp-java
Version: 0.0.cvs20030330
License: GPL
Upstream: http://www.gnu.org/software/classpathx/jaxp/jaxp.html

 XML processing in Java, and some general purpose SAX2 utilities.
 .
 The standard distribution includes "gnujaxp.jar", javadoc, and full
 source code.  The current software is available at:
 .
 http://www.gnu.org/software/classpathx/jaxp
 .
 This is intended only to require JDK 1.1 support to compile or run;
 that may change at some point, but for now portability to PJava and
 other widely used Java configurations/profiles is important.

I also made a libgnujaxp-java-doc package with the javadoc.

You can add these lines in your sources.list:

 deb http://vbstefi60.fapse.ulg.ac.be/~arnaud/debian/ ./
 deb-src http://vbstefi60.fapse.ulg.ac.be/~arnaud/debian/ ./

Many thanks for your attention.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-java/2003/debian-java-200303/msg00064.html
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-java/2003/debian-java-200303/msg00065.html
[3] http://lists.debian.org/debian-java/2003/debian-java-200303/msg00091.html

-- Arnaud Vandyck @ work
   FingerPrint = 82F3 45D0 F1B2 D79E D0BE  5188 E2FC C566 EEB6 B4C2
         | Linux Copy Party le 26 avril 2003 au Val Benoît |
         | http://vbstefi60.fapse.ulg.ac.be/lcp/           |