Re: Flogging a dead horse....

On Fri, Apr 04, 2003 at 03:08:22AM -0500, B. Douglas Hilton wrote:
> Still, I am back on my "must join Debian" kick and I really intend
> to join. It may take years, oh well. Instead of adopting a package
> I have resurrected one:
>
> http://www.gyrodynamic.net/debian/xdrum   [nat'ted .. slow]

If nobody else steps up then let me know. I can't connect to your web
server at the moment, but Google suggests you have an
'xdrum_1.7-2.tar.gz' file. It's normally better to put a pristine
upstream source tarball in xdrum_1.7.orig.tar.gz and let dpkg-source
build the source package in source+diff format; that way the
Debian-specific changes are easier to review.

Regards,