Registro (translated)

On Thu, 2003-04-03 at 11:12, Juan Carlos Vargas Lopez wrote (and english
translation):

> una pregunta por favor, aqui me dirijo para registrar mi empresa como
> distribuidores del linux debian nos gustaria ayudar aqui en Bolivia
> puesto que sabemos que no hay una empresa aqui..

Please, I have a question. Who do I talk to for registering my company
as distributors of Debian linux? We would like to help here in Bolivia,
since we know here there are no companies ..

> Juan Carlos Vargas Lopez
> Gerente General de

General Manager

> ALL SOFT COMPUTER
>
> Gracias

Thanks

Maybe someone else can help this guy with this one, maybe someone that
knows more about how CD vendors can contribute back to debian, and make
the difference between "Official CD" and the other stuff clear.

Reply to the list, and unless your reply is in Spanish, I'll translate
and send it to him off-list.

  -- Jordi