Re: Sponsor for TWiki package

On Tue, 2003-04-01 at 22:29, Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 01, 2003 at 08:36:15AM +1000, Sven Dowideit wrote:
> > Hello,
> > 	I made some updates the twiki package to the latest upstream release
> > (01Jan2003) about 2 months ago, and have since been trying to get the
> > current maintainer to upload the changes.
> >
> > Unfortuanatly I get the feeling that Mark is unavailable (due to time
> > constraints) so I would like to 'borrow' a debian developer as a
> > sponsor.
> >

> Did you ask Mark explicitely for adoption? Hijacking packages without
> notices is not a good practice.

i sent Mark the changes 2 months ago, and since have been pestering him
every few weeks. He initially indicated that he would look at and upload
the changes, but i have not heard from him (even as acknowlegments to my
emails) since the 24th of Feburary.

Basically, I feel that he must be seriously indisposed at the moment,
and once this release i uploaded, I hope to be able to wait until he
re-surfaces..

sven