Sponsor for TWiki package

Hello,
	I made some updates the twiki package to the latest upstream release
(01Jan2003) about 2 months ago, and have since been trying to get the
current maintainer to upload the changes.

Unfortuanatly I get the feeling that Mark is unavailable (due to time
constraints) so I would like to 'borrow' a debian developer as a
sponsor.

The changes I have made are either to cater for the latest release, or
to resolve some of the long standing bugs, so hopefully I have not
broken anything (policy-wise).

There is another twiki upstream release scheduled this year, so I am
looking for some feedback so that I can make the next deb package even
better :)

Cheers

Sven