Re: Producing a None-Hardware specific .deb

On Fri, 2003-01-31 at 22:06, Ian Wilkinson wrote:
> and if anyone tells me to RTFM please point out where TFM is, as I can't
> find it :-)

Maybe you could find some aswers in the Perl Packaging Policy, at:
http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/perl-policy/ (TFM =] )

Appart from the specifics of packaging a Perl module, packaging an
arch-indep source should be almost the same as packaging a
arch-dependant one, the only difference is putting all your debhelper
(or other script) calls in the arch-indep rule or your debian/rules
file, and not forget to specify it as an arch-indep package on the
control file.

I think that's it, but what do I know? I'm on the AM queue for 6 months
=]

Cheers

--

 Leo Costela